Carbon Accounting & Carbon Offsetting Course
AUD $1,500.00 (+ GST)
Carbon Accounting & Carbon Offsetting two courses in one workshop.
Develop the technical knowledge and the business skills critical for the effective implementation of carbon accounting and carbon offsetting
*We can run this course inhouse for your organisation. This allows customisation of content and open discussion of internal issues. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and pricing.
Need a specific date not shown below or have questions about this course? Reach out and we can schedule a course for your group.
The hand-on applied approach of this course ensures that you will develop the technical knowledge and the business skills critical for the effective implementation of carbon accounting and carbon offsetting. You will:
- Be guided through the workplace strategies for effectively overcoming obstacles and challenges often faced in the workplace.
- Develop a thorough understanding of carbon offsets in a market that is scaling up by the day (it is not only complicated to the inexperienced, there are associated risks ranging from misinformation to dealing with unreliable and untrustworthy suppliers).
This course is relevant to those who:
- Have a requirement (responsibility) to measure, monitor and report the greenhouse gas (carbon) emissions for their organisation
- Are assessing the direct or indirect impact of carbon pricing (tax) on their organisation
- Using or evaluating carbon accounting software but don’t understand the why, how and so what of its use as a business intelligence tool
- Are pursuing a reduction in greenhouse gas (carbon) emissions for corporate social responsibility objectives, triple/quadruple bottom line reporting or compliance purposes
Students undertaking the course receive:
- A structured program of delivery that meets strict accredited workforce training standards
- A learner guide complete with course materials case studies, toolkits & assessment tasks
- Classroom facilitation from industry experienced instructors
- Free access to a commercial grade carbon accounting tool for the duration of the course
* Successful completion of the course subject to meeting the assessment requirements of the course
Participants wishing to gain a Statement for this course will need to complete a series of workbooks and undertake formal assessment.
Course Pre-requisites: None
This course is currently run on-demand.